Will you please take me to your heart? :)

Hi everyone!
We're going to listen and enjoy to song again this time! 
But before that, do you have any favorite English song? Perhaps you can share it with me later. Just drop a few comments about your favorite English song, so that all of us can share it together!

One of my favorite English song is Take Me To Your Heart by Michael Learns To Rock (MLTR). A little trivia about the band; MLTR is a Danish pop-soft rock band that performs songs in English. Formed in 1988, this multi-award winning has sold over 11 million records worldwide, and another 6 million or more paid downloads for their single "Take Me To Your Heart" which was awarded "Most downloaded single of the year 2006".

Pretty impressive right? 
Therefore, while enjoying the beautiful melody of this song, you may want to try the listening exercise that I put together with the music video. You just have to complete the lyrics and choose the correct word in bold.
Enjoy yourself! :)


Hiding from the ______ and slow/snow
Trying to _______ but I won't let _____
Looking at the crowded/clouded ______
Listening to my own ______ beat

So many people all round the _______
Tell me where do I find ________ like you girl

Make/Take me to your heart
Take/Make me to your sole/soul
Give me your hand/heart before I'm ____
Show me what love is haven't got a clue/crew
Show me that wonders can be through/true

They say nothing/something lasts forever
We're only here ______
Love is now or never
Bring me far away

Take me to your heart
Take me to your soul
Give me your hand and hole/hold me
Show me what love is be my guiding _____
It's easy take me to your heart

_________ on a mountain _____
Looking at the moon through/true a clear blue ____
I should/shoot go and see some friends
But they don't ready/really comprehend

Don't need to much talking/walking without saying ________
All I need is someone/no one who makes/takes me wanna think/sing

(adapted from Futonge Kisito (2007), esl-galaxy.com)

All the best everyone!
Oh yeah, before that, if you wish to download this beautiful song, just click on the link below. 


Do come and visit again okay! The following entry will be the continuation to this activity.

Till then, see you later! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment