Wonderful Tonight

Hello there readers!
You may want to turn on the speaker and listen carefully to this beautiful song by Eric Clapton; Wonderful Tonight.

Now press the Play button! :)


Now let's take a look at the lyrics excerpts below.  

It's lady in the evening.
She's wondering what nose to wear.
She puts on her May cup,
And washes her long blonde hair,
And then she asks me,
'Do I cook alright'?
And I say, 'Yes,
You cook wonderful tonight.'


If you ask me, I will definitely say that there's something wrong with the words in the lyrics. Perhaps you can help me to identify the incorrect words, so that we can rectify the lyrics? I bet you will. You may listen again to the song, and later on leave the correct lyrics with your comments.

And yeah, if you find that this song is interesting, and you may wan to listen to the song a few times to get the correct lyrics, you may click the link below to download it!



Yeah, you guys are wonderful tonight! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment